What do you want to be remembered for?
Hi guys! I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the beginning of fall! Today I want to talk about what so many of us struggle with, staying true to ourselves even when it seems like the world is against us. So many of us question our identities and who we are as a person when our character and our faith get tested. This holds even more truth when you are still discovering who you are as a person, this stage of life happens mostly around your teenage years while you are transitioning from middle school to high school. This great transition can impact someone's life in many ways and can be a challenging adjustment for you, especially if you are having to endure bullying or any form of harassment in that school setting. Because so many teenagers start to question who they are as they are trying to discover their true identity, I want to step in and try and help you keep in touch with that special and amazing person that you are and that you will never lose. I want to do this by asking you a few questions this week? I want you to truly reflect on these questions and remind yourself of these questions everyday when you wake up so you can always be reminded of how great your future really is...
- What do you want to be remembered for?
- How do you want to live your life?
Comments
Post a Comment