The Stand Against Bullying Project: Let's Talk...
Hi everyone! I really want to continue to pursue this safe place for anyone and everyone to come to if you are personally experiencing bullying in your life. Whether it be being bullied at school, at home, online, etc. I truly want to help you find comfort and peace through your struggle by offering you a place to come and share your thoughts and feelings openly. Or maybe you are looking for advice or help that maybe I or someone who is going through what you are going through can help you with. Whatever the case, rest assured that being able to talk freely about it and knowing that you have people to turn to and to talk to can hopefully help you cope with it and bring healing and confidence back into your life. Writing has always been the best way for me to express myself and my feelings and sometimes it can be so much easier to write everything down rather than speaking about it. It helps you to sort out your feelings and helps to uncover the deeper feelings that you feel rather than just what's on the surface. I know how difficult and scary it can be to open up about issues that you face but what a lot of people who experience bullying everyday don't know is that there are people out there who want to listen and want to help you however they can. You are not alone in this fight, you do not have to feel isolated and misunderstood. Bullying can tear you down mentally and leave you feeling worthless and unloved and I believe that is where this blog brings its purpose. So many of us undergo bullying everyday and having a place to go to and talk about it with those who know what you are going through will bring more help to you than you think. This blog will also act as a confidence booster as well as a place to come and talk about yourself and your story of being bullied. It's important to me that you feel happy and content with yourself and who you are as a person since bullying can affect our self-esteem so greatly. Whatever this blog means to you, I want you to know that you are always welcome and you will always be understood and appreciated here. If you are open to joining this blog, I would like to ask you one question for this week to think about and write about.
What is one thing that you love most about yourself?
What is one thing that you love most about yourself?
Comments
Post a Comment