Hi everyone. My name is Ali Barber and I am here to help. Welcome to your safe place. You are not alone in this fight, I am here to fight for you. There are so many of us that suffer bullying everyday. While it shouldn't be happening, a lot of bullying stems from people who are hurting themselves and wanting to hurt others. It's a way for them to feel better about their own lives. It comes with a grave cost, at the expense of another person's feelings and self-worth. Let me be the first to say, I'm so sorry that this is happening or has happened to you. You don't deserve it, no one does. There is help though, a first step to overcoming this, but you have to be willing to open up and to let help in. There is always help, but you have to be willing to accept it. Hopefully this can be a start. The MissionBullying is a rising pandemic that is happening in almost every school, highly prominent in social media, and in society as a whole. It's not only growing in victims but it's also growing in aggression as well. It needs to be stopped. We need to do something about this because who is truly trying to make a difference in it? If we want to see change, we must make the first move. Change can be as simple as being a listening ear or that trusting, compassionate friend that people can feel that they can come to. Change can happen now. That's why I have decided to start a movement. A movement that will hopefully move others to helping the bullied. I have started this website strictly for those bullied and even the bullies themselves, we can stand out and stand up for the unspoken voices that remain buried beneath fears and sadness that this inhumane act is causing them. This website is designed to be a place for everyone who suffers from being bullied or from being a bully can come and tell their story anonymously to keep your privacy protected and so you can hopefully be uplifted and encouraged by other fellow members who also can come and share their stories. A big problem with bullied kids is that they most of the time do not want to tell anyone that they are being harassed because they are embarrassed or scared of what might happen if they do. Sometimes it's because they fear that no one will understand or believe them. Because of this, they remain silent and without having anyone to talk to or the help that they need, they suffer alone and can inevitably do something to themselves that they can never take back. This happens when they feel alone and isolated. This is why I want to help, this is why I have created this blog. I welcome anyone who is hurting from being bullied to come to a place where I can promise you that you can be safe and share your voice. I am here to listen to you and to help you anyway that I can. The dream of this project is that I can make a difference in bullying and that other people who share their stories can feel understood and loved by other members who share their similar stories here. By doing this, I hope to accomplish a breakthrough in teen suicide due to bullying but I hopefully can also help teachers in schools become more aware and knowledgeable about how to approach a situation where bullying is taking place and how to stop it. I will be doing this by also creating a separate blog for teachers and instructors to come and gain some insight and knowledge on different methods and techniques to try when dealing with bullying and what to look out for and how to stop it when you see it happening to students.Whether you treat this as a diary or a journal, I welcome you to talk about it to me. I have experienced that writing is very therapeutic and a wonderful way to vent and express yourself. It can help through the healing process. I've found that it's easier to write down my feelings than express them sometimes. I like to think that it's because writing helps you capture the words from your heart rather than what's just on the surface. Here is what I want you to know, you can feel safe and your voice will be heard here.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment